Last revision date: December 29, 2021
We believe that your privacy is important. For the person in charge of this website, that you read and show interest in this section shows that you are interested in it. You should do this every time you visit a new website, especially if you are going to be asked for personal data. Next, in this document, we explain what personal data we collect, based on what, for how long it will be stored and aspects related to data protection regulations, in compliance with current legislation. We encourage you to read these terms carefully before providing your personal data. For those under 14 years of age, the consent of their parents or guardians is required for the processing of their data. If you are under 14, you should not leave your data on this website unless authorized by your parents. In no case will data relating to the professional, economic situation or the privacy of other family members be collected from the minor, without their consent. If you have any questions in this regard, please contact through the email addresses of the data controller or, where appropriate, of the data protection officer. This person in charge assumes a permanent commitment to privacy and guarantees the best practices in the treatment of your personal data.
1. Responsible for Treatment
Responsible for Treatment: Painter El Greco SL
Address: C/Alamillos del transit 13, 45002, Toledo
We try to guarantee the privacy of the users of this website. You should know that we will never request personal information unless it is really necessary for the provision of services, we will never share it with third parties (except in certain cases in which it is essential and based on legitimate and previously reported situations) and we will never use your data for others. purposes that have nothing to do with the contractual relationship. This entity assumes the commitments of Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council and Law 34/2002 , of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI), as well as the regulations that develop or complement them.
The data that may be requested from the users of this Website through contact forms, those others provided by the mere fact of accessing the Website (cookies), the personal data that the user enters within the enabled sections or those provided by the rest of the communication routes or channels enabled (for example, email) will be treated by the person responsible for the indicated treatment.
2. Purposes of the treatment
It depends on the data processing carried out:
- By the mere fact of visiting the Website, there is certain information that is collected on the servers that provide hosting services. Among such information is that relating to the IP address from which the Website is accessed. The purpose of the treatment in this case is to facilitate browsing the web. We may also collect certain information (cookies), which we will treat according to the specific Cookies Policy that you can consult.
- If you provide us with the data through one or more of the enabled forms, the purpose will be that related to that indicated in the corresponding form. For example, in the case of providing us with your data in contact forms, the purpose will be to respond in your case to the query made. If you use the reservation form, the purpose will be the management and, where appropriate, confirmation of the reservation, as well as compliance with the legal obligations associated with this action. In the case of including your data in the newsletter form, your data will be processed in relation to the periodic sending of information from our entity, via email.
- If you provide us with personal data via email or through other means (traditional or not), in general we will process your data in relation to the management or query made. In compliance with Law 34/2002, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, The Holder will not send commercial communications without identifying them as such and without prior information in this regard. For these purposes, all the information sent to the interested parties will not be considered as commercial communication, provided that its purpose is to maintain the contractual relationship or respond to their request or any other information related to their request -if applicable- and that is derive directly from this relationship.
- If you provide us with information through one or more of the social networks that this entity maintains and that are linked through this Website, this entity assuming the figure of Responsible for the Treatment of the data provided (for example, photos uploaded by us or by third parties, comments that the interested party makes in relation to publications that we make, etc.), we will treat the information exclusively in relation to your query, management or comment made, and always within the social network and in its context, not proceeding in any case to the extraction of these data unless we obtain consent for it from the interested party. However, the use of these platforms is subject to full acceptance of their conditions, and this implies the processing of your data with other conditions than those set forth here. The official profiles on the social networks linked from this Website have been created so that you can better understand our activity and create an alternative channel of communication with people interested in our entity and the services we offer, but we decline responsibility for the processing of data that the companies that manage the aforementioned social networks do the same.
3. Period of conservation of your data
It depends on the data processing carried out:
- The data related to the existing cookies on this Website have a conservation period indicated in the Cookies Policy itself.
- The data that you send us through the means that this Website makes available to you (forms, email) will be kept for the duration of the relationship with the interested party or if the interested party withdraws their consent. Subsequently, we will keep the data depending on whether or not there is a legal obligation, in any case being the minimum period required depending on the relationship or management that is carried out. For example, we will keep the billing data due to tax and accounting legal obligation for 6 years. There is also the term of 5 years established by art. 1964 of the Civil Code (personal actions without special term). Before a room reservation, the record books of entry parts in hotel establishments will be kept for three years at the disposal of the state security forces and bodies.
- The data included in the social networks linked through this Website will be kept by us until the interested party withdraws their consent. However, it is possible that the responsible entities keep this data according to other treatment policies for which we are not responsible in any case.
4. Legitimation for the processing of your data
It depends on the data processing carried out:
- The existence of one or more legal obligations that oblige us to process it. For example, the aforementioned tax obligation in relation to invoices issued or the obligation derived from the conservation of entry data in hotel establishments (Organic Law 4/2015, of March 30, on the Protection of Citizen Security and Royal Decree 933/ 2021, of October 26, which establishes the obligations of documentary registration and information of natural or legal persons who carry out lodging and motor vehicle rental activities).
- You have given us your consent to process your data in the terms set forth, by checking the corresponding acceptance box.
- There is a legitimate interest for the treatment. For example, in the event that the interested party provides us with their data in relation to an entrusted management, we will treat them because we understand that we have to give a complete response to it.
5. Recipient of your data
In addition to the Data Controller set forth above, the data may be processed by other entities depending on the nature of the data processing:
- Certain companies responsible for the cookies that are stored on your computer by the mere fact of visiting this Website may have information associated with your IP address, browsing habits, etc., as described in the corresponding Cookies Policy.
- Certain service companies related to this Website. For example, the entity that provides us with hosting services. In the case of reservation management, your data will be processed through our reservation provider, Paraty Hotels SLU, an external entity with address for these purposes at Avenida Manuel Fraga Iribarne, 15 Portal 4, 1ª Planta 29620 Torremolinos Málaga, entity with the that we have regularized a treatment manager contract in the terms required by current legislation.
- By legal obligation, the Spanish Tax Administration Agency may also require information of tax significance, and we are obliged to provide it. Or the state security forces and bodies in the development of the functions entrusted to them.
- In case of reservation, and in relation to the registration of guests: competent authorities in compliance with the provisions of Organic Law 4/2015, of March 30, on the Protection of Citizen Security and Royal Decree 933/2021, of March 26 October, which establishes the obligations of documentary registration and information of natural or legal persons who carry out activities of lodging and rental of motor vehicles.
6. Your Rights
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not we are processing personal data that concerns them at this entity. Interested persons have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims. In other circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may oppose the processing of their data. In those cases in which you have given us your consent, we also inform you that you have the right to withdraw it at any time, without this affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal. If requested, this entity will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. You can also require us so that your data is processed by another entity, facilitating this entity the portability of your data to the new person in charge. To this end, specific forms have been prepared (which are at your disposal and which you can request) so that you can exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion, limitation to treatment, opposition to treatment, opposition to automated individual decision-making including profiling and data portability. In any case, if you consider that these rights have not been suitably satisfied by us, we inform you that you can file a claim with the control authority (Spanish Data Protection Agency, Jorge Juan 6, 28001, Madrid, or with its headquarters ). electronics).
If you prefer, the interested party can go by postal mail to the address that appears in the heading, or by email to the indicated email, including a photocopy of their DNI/NIF or equivalent document to justify their identity and request the exercise of the rights above mentioned.
7. Special reference to social networks
The Owner Entity maintains various pages and/or profiles on various social networks, linked through this Website. The Holder entity will not be responsible for what is published by third parties in the aforementioned social networks. The use and treatment of data that third parties make in the aforementioned social networks will be subject to the general or particular conditions different from this one. The Holder Entity recommends your careful reading and awareness in this regard.
Our presence on the Internet includes a presence on the social network facebook.com and on Instagram, both networks operated by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA. You can find us on the aforementioned social network and press "like" on it. If you are logged into Facebook, Facebook can assign browsing to your Facebook account. For the purpose and scope of data collection and its processing and use by Facebook, as well as your rights in this regard and setting options to protect your privacy, see Facebook's privacy statement: http://www.facebook.com. facebook.com/policy.php. By the mere fact of using this social network and communicating with us, you authorize us to use your personal data only through the platform of the aforementioned social network for management purposes of our professional page that we maintain in this social network and communications that we maintain in a two-way way with our followers through chat, messages or other means of communication that Facebook allows now and in the future. Thus, (1) we will process your data within this social network to manage the list of people who like our page on Facebook and (2) you may receive information related to events, activities and promotions. Outside of these assumptions we will not use your data.
Twitter uses this data for profiling, communication, connection, creation and sharing of content between users, as well as between users and the public. Tweets - short messages - can be created and sent via Twitter. Tweets are shown to followers, Twitter users, and the public. We want to spread content through this social network and that is why we have integrated it.
The person responsible for the service is the following:
Twitter, Inc., 1355 Market Street, Suite 900, San Francisco, CA 94103, United States.
8. Cookies and other aspects
This website includes an SSL certificate. It is a security protocol that ensures that your data travels completely and securely. In this entity we have assumed the appropriate security measures after the corresponding risk analysis carried out. Such security measures include, in particular, the encrypted transmission of data between your browser and our server.
As a user, you are solely responsible for the accuracy and correctness of the data you submit on this website. The Holder Entity will not accept any type of responsibility in this regard, ensuring the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided.
The Holder reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence, as well as to industry practices. In these cases, The Owner will announce on this page the changes introduced with reasonable anticipation of their implementation.
This Data Controller reserves the right to modify and/or update the information on data protection when necessary for proper compliance with the Data Protection Regulation. If any changes are made, the new text will be posted on this page, where you can access the current policy. In each case, the relationship with users will be governed by the rules established at the precise moment in which the website is accessed. For all purposes, you can check the validity of the document in the header.
We use Google's reCAPTCHA service to determine whether a person or computer typed into our contact or newsletter form.
The operator and the party responsible for the processing of personal data is:
Google uses the following data to verify whether you are a person or a computer: IP address of the device used, our website that you visit and has the captcha included, date and duration of the visit, identification data of the type of browser and system used operating systems, Google account, Google login, mouse movements on reCAPTCHA surfaces, and tasks that require you to identify images.
In relation to the cookies that are collected on this website, we refer you to our Cookies Policy.